sexta-feira, 13 de setembro de 2013

Daring to jump off

There’s a feeling of no inspiration in me today,
Like my ideas were off, for vacations,
Or my ability to muse was a little lazy,
Out of nothing, inside a thousand of fences,
Who would dare to jump to the other side?

Radical or not, call me silly,
But I rather jump off this cliff,
That no one seems to sight,
That all the ones insist in saying it is not there,
But I know is there, and I know, it is high.

Why to crawl if you can fix your wings,
No response from the service, okay, you are your own warranty,
A screwdriver and a little of glue,
Maybe a white feather or two,
It’s ready, fresh and shiny, once again, like new.

It would be good,
I’d use this tip myself today,
As the sun is fast going down,
But it is still shinning by the other side, on the wall.
Yes, I can see it right from where I am right now.

But the lamps are on; even it is full-sun day;
And I got the memories of a time I not even remember when,
Because it is fictional, like you and me and us all,
Who am I? Who you are?
Aren’t we all this stubborn streaming of thoughts?

And I was trying to tell myself it is easy,
Though I know how difficult it is,
But who can fool the own within?
We are not that silly, or am I mistaken about everything?
I rather live instead of dreaming…

Because I feel like running out of things I never knew I was willing,
Exactly like when we are in the dark, waiting for a light,
But when it comes, it is too late for the eyes,
They are used to that hole where we all have been left inside.
And it is deep, into the depth of our precious lives.

And I’ve just saved this file;
Has anyone done the same to me right now?
Just a click away; or maybe it is not as easy as it is in virtual life,
I can’t see any mouse connected to me, and I can’t jump off this cliff,
Because there’s a Truth wired to a heart, everything connected in an essential link;

Everything there, inside of the one that’s me.


                                      Patricky Field

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário