sábado, 21 de setembro de 2013

Wherever



Wherever there’s a stain,


There is a cleanser and a piece of cloth;

And a medicine for an aching head,

And glasses for an unfocussed sight.

 

Mistakes and their fixing solutions,

Pain and its prescribed remedy,

You can hurt your ankle

If you dance in the wrong angle any other melody.

 

But salvation comes to all the ones,

It is just a life away,

It’s just at the touch of the hand,

Why can’t I believe you are all insane?

 

I want to live here and now!

Without things that are going to fix me up,

No broken wings, no empty hearts,

I want to hear the sound of the Love in all and more one place;

 

Please, come to me,

Things that are eternal,

Those from the repair center show no need,

Clear and clean without cleansers and gleam;

 

I have this need,

Here and now, exactly right now!

I want to live without afraid of falling apart,

I want to be exactly what you never dared intending to be;

 

Eternal is just a word,

But what is not?

We all are just words that can be erased from the blueprints,

All at once, haven’t you ever thought of your project at real and strong?

 

Things and their reparation,

Reimbursement and fail,

I stopped that cycle for I don’t feel like paying for other ones’ mistakes,

I rather plant a tree and let it grow,

For I can tie a swing,

And only feel the wind.

 

                                              Patricky Field

 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário